Share your story. Build your brand.
When you share your story, you build your brand. Here are ten proven ways a blog can help you boost your business.
- Blogging boosts your credibility and professionalism. A well-developed blog establishes you as an expert resource, with wisdom and experience to share.
- Blogging shows your customers that you’re engaged, and that they can come to you with questions.
- Well-written blog posts also demonstrate that you’re thoughtful and insightful.
- A blog makes you more approachable. Your readers will come to see you as a person, not just a business.
- Blogging will bring you closer to your customers. They’ll be drawn to the insider information you can offer.
- Blogging reinforces your mission, and reinvigorates your reasons for doing business. Every post can serve as a reminder of what you have to offer.
- Blogging demonstrates that you’re current, topical, and on trend. When you post news and opinion pieces, you prove that you’re both newsworthy and a news maker.
- A lively, regularly updated blog boosts your ranking in search engines.
- When you publish your own blog, the content is yours. You can choose the content and keep an eye on comments. You can also edit, revise, and repurpose your blog posts. A blog is a living, growing repository of knowledge and information, for you and your customers.
- When you link your social media accounts to your blog, your customers will visit your website and see new developments for themselves. That makes it harder for third parties like Facebook to monetize your material. More importantly, those third parties can’t delete your content without warning or recourse.