Blogs that mean business
As a small business owner, you’ve probably got a website, a Facebook page, and a Twitter account. You might be on Instagram, Pinterest, or Tumblr. It’s easy to get online — and it’s just as easy to get stretched too thin.
You can’t be online 24-7. Out in the real world, you’ve got real people in your shop, in your office, and on the phone. And while your online obligations are always on your mind, it’s easy to put them off.
Before you know it, your website looks dated, your blog looks abandoned, and your social media accounts are filled with special offers that expired three years ago.
I can help. I’ll make it easy for you to manage the marketing program you imagined when you first set up your website and social media pages. I’ll take care of the basics: blog posts, evergreen content for your website, and social media updates. I’ll do it on your schedule, with your budget.
When you hire me, here’s what you can expect.
- Brainstorming. I’ll help you develop a wide range of stories and interesting angles for your blog.
- Writing. I’ll draft blog posts for you to review.
- Editing. I’ll incorporate your comments, corrections, and suggestions, and then make sure every blog post is polished and professional. You won’t need to worry about embarrassing typos or factual errors.
- Scheduling. How often do you want to update your blog? We’ll make it happen, with regularly scheduled posts your customers can count on.
- Sharing. I’ll help you share your posts on the social media platforms of your choice.
I specialize in writing blog posts for small-business owners in and around DeLand, Florida.
Are you ready to get back to business with your blog? Contact me.